Your roof’s drainage system includes the eaves troughs, gutters and drain openings. Along with the slope of the roof itself, this drainage system is designed to keep water from pooling on the roof, and away from the foundation of the building.
Many roof problems can be traced back to poorly maintained or improperly installed drainage systems.
- Installing only one drain
- Lack of regular maintenance
- Not installing overflow scuppers in parapet wall
- Improper sloping of the roof, gutters or eavestrough
- Not fixing broken or bent downspouts
- Placing drains next to support columns
- Drains flowing directly onto the roofing materials
Clogs and overflows not only cause ice dams but can also allow water to enter your exterior building walls or foundation and damage the interior of your home as well as other serious problems such as:
- Serious foundation leaks
- Damage to building structure
- Basement flooding and leaks
- Siding damage and rot
- Peeling of exterior paint
- Ice dams on your roof
- Damage to soffit and fascia
- Damage to Masonry exteriors
Watershed Roofing offer eavestrough repair and roof gutter repair services around Ontario.
What our eavestrough cleaning & repair service can help you with:
- Broken eavestroughs
- Clogged eavestroughs
- Installation of metal gutter screens
- Downpipe disconnection and re-routing per City of Toronto Down-Pipe Drain Disconnection Program (see new Bylaw)
- Leaks caused by damaged or rusted eavestrough joints
- Eavestrough extensions
- Sagging eavestroughs
- Cleaning eavestroughs
- Poorly draining eavestroughs
Keeping your eavestroughs/gutters and downpipes clean and in good working condition will protect your home from potentially serious water damage and hundreds of dollars in subsequent damages.
Let Watershed Roofing make sure your eavestroughs are clean and working the way they should by providing you with our expert gutter cleaning and repair services.
Call us or email us any time Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Our repair services are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.