As skylights get to around the 10 year mark, and maintenance is forgotten, skylights can be the cause of a roof compromise. Glass fails, gaskets shrink, flashing comes loose and the skylight starts to leak.
- Condensation between the dome or glass panes
- Cracked or damaged acrylic/glass
- Dry wall near the skylight is damaged or stained
- A draft can be felt near the skylight
- The skylight flashing is failing
- Water leaks appear whenever it rains
- Water leaks appear when certain snow conditions exist
- Skylight Repairs
- Skylight repair technicians to investigate any problems
- Inspection and evaluation services
- Guaranteed leak stop services
- Glass replacements
- Flashing and exterior metal upgrades
- Gasket replacements and silicone wet sealing
- New glazing
Watershed Skylight Window Repair Contractors
We perform skylight repairs on an extremely wide variety of manufacturers to extend the service life of your skylight. Watershed Roofing have helped hundreds of homeowners with skylight repairs each year.
Watershed can also provide some minor repairs to any interior parts of your home damaged by the malfunctioning skylight.
Contact Watershed Roofing and have your skylight inspected or replaced, we can be reached any time by phone or email Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Our repair services are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.