Watershed Roofing & Exteriors are experts in sloped and low slope roof repair on residential and commercial properties. We work to clean, seal and repair sloped roofs so they withstand the weather elements and keep water out of your property.
When should I repair my sloped roof?
Knowing the age of your roof and the products used are the first indicator. We recommend having your roof assessed yearly by a trained professional, once the age of the asphalt shingles is over 10 years. We start with a full inspection, check the extent of the issues, and provide you with a report and our recommendations.
Watershed Sloped Roof Repair
At Watershed Roofing & Exteriors this service is for clients who have a small patch of roof to be repaired, or need some general maintenance done such as:
- Repairs resulting from animal intrusion into attics, soffits, roof-related damage
- Metal flashing repairs such as chimneys, walls, skylights, valleys
- Sealing pipe penetrations
- Vent replacement/upgrades
- Eavestrough cleaning/un-clogging down pipes
- Emergency shingle repairs
- Caulking/re-sealing vulnerable areas
- Leaf screen installation
- Replace small gutters
- Bathroom exhaust vent hook up
- Investigation of major roof/attic concerns
- Emergency tarpaulins and battens
- Leak mitigation
- Shingle Repairs
- Soffit & Fascia Repairs
- Valley repairs/Installation
Contact us any time with emergency and non-emergency roof repair services. We promise:
- Affordable, fast, reliable roof repair solutions
- Quality workmanship for 100% peace of mind
- Our roof repair specialists are friendly, insured and certified
- Complete onsite repair work
- Before and after repair photos
If you have questions we would love to chat with you and answer any questions you have. Call us or email us any time Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. Our repair services are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.